Tripura Marriage Certificate Form PDF Download | Tripura Marriage Certificate Registration Form | Tripura marriage certificate apply online | Tripura marriage certificate online registration| Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF Form
Tripura Marriage Certificate Form 2022: Are you willing to know about the Tripura marriage certificate but be confused with so much stuff on the internet? Well, you’re at the right place now. Here, we’re going to examine the Tripura Marriage certificate in detail and try to tell you every single important piece of information which you need to apply for a marriage certificate in Tripura.
This is a legal document that narrates the world of the marital status of a couple. When a couple completes their court marriage then the court will issue a dedicated certificate as proof of their marriage. This certificate is globally accepted and created only once. This certificate is called the Tripura marriage certificate. Here a question arises: how do you get it? What are the documents needed and what is the eligibility for getting this kind of certificate? Well, we’re here to find out exact things. So, without wasting any time let’s get started.
What is the Tripura Marriage certificate Form?
Tripura Marriage certificate form is an application form that is used for applying for a marriage certificate in Tripura. This form should be given to applicants who are willing to court marriage in Tripura. You have to add some required documents to the form before presenting it to the registrar.
The form should be filled with the details which are asked in the form duly signed by both the parties. The registrar will get the form and verify all the additional documents and details which are entered in the form. After the verification of the documents, the registrar will provide you with the marriage certificate.
Application PDF Form Download For Marriage Certificate Tripura
|Application Form:-||Tripura Marriage Certificate PDF 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility criteria for Marriage Certificate in Tripura?
There are eligibility criteria that the couple will have to fulfill for a Tripura marriage certificate. All the eligibility criteria are listed below:-
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID card or any other ID which attains your Age and address.
- The residential proof of both the parties. The residential address of both parties must be in Tripura.
- Age and address proof of the groom.
- Photographs of Passport size of both the parties with a single photo of marriage.
- Marriage proof such as Nikahnama, witness proof, or Certificate of marriage priest.
- Marriage invitation card. This eligibility is optional but it becomes impressive if you provide this document.
So, these are the documents that assure your eligibility for getting the marriage certificate in Tripura.
Tripura Marriage certificate online process: –
Follow the steps which are listed below to know how you can easily apply for a Tripura marriage certificate online.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the district court. So, open your web browser and visit the Tripura Court marriage website.
- On this website, you have to register yourself. So, select the option of Citizen registration which is displayed on the screen.
- Now, enter the details which are asked in the form like Name, Mobile number, address, and some others. Lastly, click to register and complete your registration process. You’ll get the username and password of your account.
- Re-visit the official website of the Tripura state court marriage website. Now, enter the login option and enter the username and password in it.
- Once you’ll get logged in then select the option of Marriage registration certificate.
- Now, the marriage registration certificate form will start displaying on your home screen. Here, you have to enter all the details which are asked in the form. Make sure that all the details entered in the form should be correct and verified. After filling out the form, it’s time to upload the documents which are listed in the above section.
- After uploading all the documents, save the form.
Hence, your Tripura marriage certificate form is uploaded to the official portal of Tripura court marriage. You’ll get the update related to your marriage certificate after some time, which is about 30 days.
Tripura Marriage Certificate offline process: –
If you’re unable to complete the Tripura marriage certificate process online then you can easily do it through an offline process also. Let’s see the steps which you have to take to get the Tripura marriage certificate through an offline process.
- Firstly, you have to visit your web browser and open it. Now, search for the official portal of the E-district portal and open it. You can also use this link to directly visit the page http://edistrict.tripura.gov.in/#.
- Now, select the option of “Downloads” and download the application form for the Tripura marriage certificate.
- When the marriage certificate is downloaded then you have to make a print of it. So, make the print of the marriage certificate and fill it with the details which are asked in the form. Also, attach all the documents which are listed above.
- Visit the court at the appointment time and verify your form and documents with the marriage registrar.
- The marriage registrar will verify your details and approve your application.
- You have to wait for some days and you’ll get the marriage certificate.
|Note:- it will take the time of 30 days or more sometimes so don’t panic and wait until your marriage certificate is ready. If it will take more time then you can make a complaint in the court or the official portal of the Tripura e-district website.|
How to check the Status of the Tripura marriage certificate application:-
See the steps below to know about the steps which you have to follow to check the status of your application:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the e-district portal.
- Here, you have to select the option “Track the application status” and select the option.
- Now, you’ll get options 1. track through application reference, and 2. Track through OTP. Now, you have to select option 1. Track through the Application reference number.
- Now, enter the Application reference number and click to submit. Wait for a few seconds and you’ll get your results on your screen.
So, here we discussed the Tripura marriage certificate form and the Tripura marriage certificate. You can easily apply and complete your work without any worry. For more information, you can also visit the E-District website of Tripura.