MNS 2023: Indian Army B.SC Nursing exam 2023 is conducted by the Indian Army every year for selecting Female candidates who are willing to serve in the Nursing department in the Indian Army. This exam is conducted by the Armed forces Medical College, Pune. Online female candidates can apply for this examination. It is a 4-year degree program for those candidates who have a nursing background and are willing to join the Indian army.
The salary and other perks of this job are very impressive. All the candidates who have cleared the exam get the opportunity to serve their nursing skills in the Indian army medical hospitals and colleges. Interested candidates are guided to visit the official website of the Indian Armed forces to know more. Candidates can also collect all the information regarding MNS 2023 examination in this discussion.
MNS 2023 Notification
The official notice regarding the new vacancies in MNS 2023 is not issued by the armed force official’s notice is going to be introduced very soon. Students are guided to stay updated with the official website of MNS for recent updates regarding the MNS examination 2023.
MNS Application form 2023
There are no official updates about the release of the application form for MNS 2023 but as per the experts, the examination forms are going to be introduced in February 2023 for MNS 2023 examination. Students who are willing to appear for this examination are suggested to visit the official website of the Indian army to get the latest news update regarding the MNS 2023 examination.
How to Fill MNS 2023 Application form?
Students who have any doubts regarding the form filling of MNS 2023 follow the below discussed guide.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to register themselves in the official portal of the Indian army. To register, visit the official website of the Indian Army and click to register.
- A new page will open on your screen where you have to fill in the details like Candidate Name, Parents’ details, DOB (Date of Birth), Email ID, mobile number, and other details asked on the form.
- Click to submit and verify your details via the Captcha code.
- Your registration number and password will be sent to your email address and through mobile messages also.
- The candidate will also have to verify their phone number. A code is sent to the provided mobile number. You just have to collect the OTP and enter the OTP column to verify your mobile number.
- Once the registration gets completed then you’re guided to login into your account through the login ID and password which are provided by the MNS portal.
- In the application form, details like Your name, mobile number, email address, and other details which you filled in previously are already filled. You have to provide your qualification-based details and other asked details which are exam-oriented.
- You have to make sure to fill in all the details correctly. Make sure to verify all the details after filling out the form.
- Complete the form filling details and fill in the verification captcha.
- Submit the form after taking a copy of the preview page of the form.
Scanning of Images & Exam center
- Once you filled out the basic application form and proceeded to the next step then here you have to upload the scanned photographs under a specified size in the application form.
- Also, an upload of a signature is required which must be available under the size of 10KB. The size of the photograph must be available under 5 KB-20 KB.
- The next step is to fill in the examination center address. The exam center of the Indian Army is available in More than 30 cities and students can easily fill in the nearest cities under which they can easily visit and attempt the examination.
The form filling gets completed and once the form gets filled then enter the verification captcha code and click to submit. If you filled the form correctly then the form will get submitted easily but if there is any issue then you have to correct the issue and then again try to submit the application form.
Eligibility in MNS 2023 exam
Only those students who have fulfilled all the eligibility which we’re going to discuss below can fill out the application form for the MNS 2023 exam. See all the eligibilities below:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- No male candidates are eligible to fill out this form. Only female candidates can fill out this form.
- Appearing/Passed students of Class XII are eligible to fill out the application form for MNS 2023. Students have to make sure that the completion of their class XII should be done with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The height of the candidate who is going to apply for the MNS Exam 2023 should be at least 157 cm; the applicants and Northeast India and Ghorkha must ensure a height of at least 147 cm.
- The birth of the candidate lies between 1st October 1998 to 30th September 2006 and is eligible to fill out the application form for the MNS 2023 examination.
- Candidates who have cleared the Fitness exam conducted by the Indian Army are eligible for this BSC Nursing 2023 admission.
Candidates who have fulfilled all the eligibility which are listed above are fully eligible to apply for BSc. Nursing 2023 admission and MNS 2023 examination. Candidates are suggested to download the official regulation regarding eligibility from the official portal of the Indian Army.
MNS 2023 exam Application fees:-
The application fees applied with the form filling will be Rs 750/-. This application fee is the same for General/OBC/ST/SC candidates. Students can easily pay their form-filling fees via various online and offline modes. Students can also pay their form fees via Debit card, Credit card, and net banking. Online users can easily pay through BHIM UPI and other online modes of payment.
MNS exam 2023 Exam Pattern
The following discussed details attain the complete information regarding the examination pattern of the MNS exam 2023.
- The examination is done online. The mode of examination is a computer-based examination.
- There is no option for another language. All the candidates should have to give the examination in the English language.
- 90 minutes are allotted to complete the question paper that appeared on your screen.
- 150 questions are available in the examination which is divided into different sections.
- The whole question paper is divided into 3 sections
- General English
- General Intelligence
- And general science.
- Every question attains the weightage of 1 mark and there is no negative marking in this examination.
|General English||50/50||90 minutes|
MNS Exam Dates 2023
|Events||Notified Exam Dates|
|Notification release||Tentative in May 2023|
|Application form||Tentative in May 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||Not notified yet|
|Release of Admit card||Not notified yet|
|MNS 2023 examination date||Not notified yet|
|Result Data||Not notified yet|
|Interview scheduled date||Not notified yet|
Candidates are suggested to keep updated and visit the official website of the Indian army for getting recent updates and announcements regarding the MNS 2023 Examination.
Selection Process of MNS 2023 examination
The candidates who have cleared all the eligibility requirements specified in the above content are entitled to get the call letter from the Indian Army. The Authority will release the dedicated call letter for the personal interview of the candidates.
The candidates who successfully clear the interview process are finally selected. The candidates will still have to wait for the final cutoff. The authorities will release the final cutoff and the candidates who successfully registered their names in the final cutoff are finally selected for the post. The dedicated call letter is sent by the authority to the provided email address of the candidates.
As per the guidance of the call letter, the candidates will have to report at the venue and time which is placed in the call letter. Here, a final medical test will get conducted.
The expenses of this medical test will be paid by the Indian Army but candidates will also have to do some expenses. After completing the medical test the candidates are asked to choose their preferred college for continuing their education. Candidates will have to select one college among 6 Indian Army BSc nursing institutes.
The candidates will get admission to the college or pursue the 4-year diploma course and after competing for the course, the candidates are appointed to the nursing department in the Indian Army.
Candidates who have completed their secondary education in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English should take a look at this tremendous opportunity to join the Indian army. Candidates who are preparing for MNS 2023 are advised to continue their preparation because the Indian army is going to introduce an update regarding this exam very soon.