Looking to download Tamil Nadu Marriage Certificate Form? Well, you came to the right place where we will get you familiar with the website from where you can download Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration Certificate.
We are living in a country where when the couple gets married, they will get a certificate, which is known as Marriage Certificate. This Marriage Certificate is the evidence of a couple and the government has different websites from where users can download their marriage certificate.
That’s why today we came up with the complete information on Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration Certificate. Here, you will get to know a lot of things about it, so just stay with us in this article and get the relevant information.
Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration 2023 Download
The citizens of Tamil Nadu can register for their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act 1954. Users should know that if one person belongs to Hindu, Buddhist, or Jain then they need to register under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and if a person belongs to another cast then they have to register under Special Marriage Act 1954.
After the registration, users can claim their Marriage Certificate. Well, this Marriage Certificate can be obtained in both online and offline ways. Users just need to provide all the necessary documents to get their marriage certificate. It will work as proof of your marriage and will be very helpful in different official documentation procedures.
Objectives of Marriage Registration Certificate 2023
The core objective of Marriage Registration is to have proof of their marriage. It will be helpful in immigration, PAN, Visa, Name change, etc. The users of Tamil Nadu don’t have to worry about anything because the process is also available online. Now users don’t need to waste their time going to the office when everything is available online.
Eligibility Criteria of Marriage Registration Certificate 2023
- The age of bride should be at least 18 years old and the groom should be 21 years old.
- There should be the free consent of both people to get hitched together.
- The marriage should get performed by a witness of three persons.
- Neither the bride of the groom have a living spouse.
- If any of them is already married then they need to show their divorce certificate to proceed further.
Documents Required to Apply for Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration 2023
These are the required documents that the bride and groom have to give to apply for their Marriage Registration Certificate.
- Proof of Marriage, they need to submit the evidence of Marriage by submitting the wedding invitation or temple receipt.
- The residential proof of both groom and bride. They can submit a Ration card or electricity bill for that.
- 4 size photos of bride and groom.
- Proof of Age by submitting any legal document
- The photos of the wedding.
- Proof of Divorce if the person is divorced.
- Proof of Death of the spouse if the person is already married.
Offline Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
To apply for Offline Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration, users need to follow the steps that we have given below.
- First of all, you need to download the Marriage Registration Certificate from here.
- Then you need to print out the form so that you don’t need to face any hassles.
- Now just read all the details asked in that form and fill in every single detail carefully.
- Once you have filled out the form, now you need to attach all the required documents asked for that.
- Now just submit this form for marriage registration.
Download Tamil Nadu Marriage Certificate Form PDF
|Form||Tamilnadu Marriage Certificate Application Form PDF|
|Direct Link to Download Form in PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Online Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration
The online process is a bit lengthy but very convenient, so just follow the steps that we have given below.
- First of all, just visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration by clicking here.
- A home page will open where you have to click on User Registration.
- A new page will open where you have to fill in all the details about yourself correctly.
- Now you will be asked to fill in the OTP, which you will get on your registered device.
- Just fill in the OTP and tap on Complete Registration.
- Now you have to log in with the credential you have used during Sign Up.
- Once you have logged in, now just tap on Marriage Registration and tap on Proceed for Registration.
- Now you will be asked to add all the required details of the bridge and groom.
- Then just attach all the documents by tapping on the Add button.
- Now just tap on Create an Application form and then proceed for payment.
- Then take a printout by tapping on the Print option.
- Now add the payment details and proceed to pay by accepting all the terms and conditions.
- Just follow all the steps and you will get the printout of your marriage certificate.
Check Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration Application Status
Just follow the steps to check the application status of marriage registration.
- First of all, just visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu portal.
- Then just tap on More, then tap on the Search option.
- Now tap on the Marriage option, then tap on Marriage Type, and click on Search Category.
- Then just add all the information and tap on Search.
- The status of marriage will come under the Marriage Status section.
Procedure to Give Feedback
- First of all, just visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration.
- The home page will appear where you have to tap on the Feedback section.
- A feedback form will appear where you have to fill in all the details and click on the submit option.
- Once you have tapped on submit, your feedback will get submitted to the platform.
Q How to download the Tamilnadu First marriage certificate form pdf?
Ans. If you want to download the Tamil Nadu Marriage certificate then you can easily download it from the given download link in this post.
Q. Documents Required for the Muthal Thirumana certificate in Tamil?
Ans. Some of the compulsory documents are required is listed in this post for the apply the Muthal Thirumana certificate
Q How do apply for a marriage certificate in Tamil Nadu?
That’s all about Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration and its portal. As we have given everything about it, now just read the information carefully to apply for the marriage registration process. also we are given Tamil Nadu Marriage Certificate Form download link, Still, if you are looking for something else then please let us know, and we will provide you with the perfect solution.