Download Aadhar Card Form Correction Online:- Wanna know how you can easily download the Aadhar card form correction online but don’t know how? Well, your search ends when you land on this page. In this discussion, we’re going to discuss the easiest way by which you can easily download the Aadhar card Form Correction online.
The Aadhar card is one of the most important documents which acts as ID proof through which we can verify our identity. This document plays a huge role in banking-related work, and people will also claim government facilities through Aadhar cards.
This is a document that verifies your identity. If any of the details are entered in the Aadhar card in the wrong manner then you face problems everywhere.
Aadhaar Correction Form Pdf 2023:-
To resolve this issue, UIDAI introduces the feature of details update in the Aadhar card. So, you can easily update your details like your Date of birth, Name, Address, and many more. For this, you just have to download the form and submit it to the regional office of the Aadhar card with verified details.
Your details will be sent to your UIDAI office and hence your correction will be done. So, let’s discuss how you can easily download the Aadhar card correction form online.
How to download the Aadhar card correction form online?
To download the Aadhar card correction form online, you just have to follow some easy steps which are listed below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI and find the option to download the form. Click on this link gov. in and visit the official website of UIDAI. Here you can also access many other services related to Aadhar cards. Use this link given in this article, to directly download the form of Aadhar card correction.
- Click to download the form and wait until the form is downloaded into your device.
- Once the form is downloaded then open it and connect your device to the printer and make a printout of it.
Note:- Hence, your form will get downloaded and you’ll have a print of it. If you wanna know what’s next then just stick to this discussion.
- Take the form and fill in all the details which are entered to be filled.
- Make sure that all the details which you enter in it should be entered correctly. Any mistake in the details will make your application get rejected.
- After filing the form, you have to put various types of documents in it. The list of documents will be available in the below section of the discussion.
- After that, you have to visit the Aadhar center and apply for an update on your Aadhar card.
- The officer will verify your details and forward your application. You may also have to do biometric verification.
Hence, your application is completed and you’ll get the notification within a month. It will take more time so don’t worry and be calm. If it takes unusual timing then you may file a complaint in the Aadhar center for it.
Document to attach with Aadhar card Correction form?
Several documents can be used for verification of the Aadhar application. All the documents are divided into separate categories. Let’s discuss every category one by one.
List A:- POI document
POI documents obtain the name and photo of the resident. These documents can be used for name correction in Aadhar cards.
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- PAN card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Voter ID Card of the person
- NREGA Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Driving license of the person
- Arms License of the resident.
- Gazette notification for a name change
- Marriage certificate of resident
- RSBY Card
- School leaving certificate of the resident
- SSLC book with candidates’ photograph
- ST/ SC/ OBC certificate and many others.
List B:- POA Documents
This type of document attains your photo and address. If you want to change your address then you can provide these types of documents for verification.
- NREGA Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Voter ID card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Card
- Electricity Bill (not older than recent 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than recent 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than recent 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Credit Card Statement of recent 3 months and many others.
List C:- POR documents
POR is related to Proof of relationship. So, if you want to change your father’s name and husband’s name then you have to ensure the availability of these types of documents.
- PDS Card
- NREGA Job Card
- CGHS/ State Government/ ECHS/ ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Canteen card of the Army
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth
- Birth certificates issued by Municipal Corporation and other recognized local government bodies like Taluk, and Tehsil
- Marriage certificates are issued by the government and many others.
List D:- DOB Documents
DOB documents stand for the Date of documents. If you want to update the date of birth on your Aadhar card then you must have to show some of the listed documents.
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by the Group A Gazetted Officer on UIDAI.
- Pension Payment order.
- Availability of mark sheets introduced by the government and universities and many others.
So, these are the several categories of different documents. Well, the document list is very wide and contains many other documents also. If you want to explore the full document list then visit the UIDAI website or use this link.
Aadhaar Correction Form Pdf 2023
|Aadhaar Correction Form Pdf 2022||Download Now|
So, here we discussed how you can easily get your Aadhar card online correction form. We also describe the major and most common documents which you can use for verification of your details. The above-provided duration will help you apply for your Aadhar card update in a very good manner. Don’t wait to download the form and apply for your Aadhar card update immediately.