PM Kisan KYC update:- As we all know that our government is taking multiple steps to help our farmers to make them financially stable. One of the main initiatives taken by the government is PM Kisan Yojna, which provides numerous benefits to the farmers.
But due to a lack of education and resource available, many farmers cannot benefit from it. The government has invited them to submit an online form to gain its benefits. We will understand everything about this Yojna and PM Kisan KYC Update process in this article and will provide you with more information about it.
PM Kisan KYC Update
The government started this PM Kisan Yojna in 2018 to benefit some poor farmers. To get the benefits of it, the farmers need to go with eKYC through a CSC login. They need to make sure that if they want to receive installment money, then they need to update their KYC to take the benefits out of it.
PM Kisan KYC update is one of the most crucial aspects, especially for farmers, so that they can get more benefits. The farmers who have two or less than 2 hectares of land for cultivation will benefit from it. They need to update their KYC, and they will also get regular pension benefits for individuals or families under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Man Dhan Yojna.
Pmkisan.gov.in KYC Update 2023
To benefit from the PM Kisan Yojna in 2023, the farmers need to update their KYC to receive equal installments of Rs.2000. The farmers of age between 18-40 will be liable to get the advantages of this Kisan Yojna and they will be provided for every 4 months to accumulate prior advantages. Below, we have explained how users can update their KYC.
eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in
All the farmers who want to take advantage of this Yojna need to register themselves on the official portal. The official portal is pmkisan.gov.in and updates KYC to take all the advantages of benefits. You just need to keep yourself ready with all the information and take the benefits of the scheme directly.
You need to make sure that you are coming under the eligibility criteria and for that, you should have your Aadhar card ready. Still, if you are not getting benefits from this Yojna then you can call on the Toll-free number given by authorities.
How can I register at Pmkisan.gov.in?
The farmers need to register on pmkisan.gov.in to get the benefits of a pension in old age. The amount of Rs.3,000 will be deposited in your bank account if registered on the portal. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- To begin the registration process, you need to visit the PM Kisan portal.
- Then just tap on the KYC option to start the process of eKYC.
- Then just enter the Aadhar Card number in the space.
- Now just enter the captcha code and then tap on the Search button.
- Then you have to enter the number that you have registered with the Aadhar Card.
- Now just submit all the details and tap on getting OTP to receive OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Enter.
That’s it, just follow the steps to register yourself at pmkisan.gov.in.
Information required for eKYC Registration:-
The farmers who are entitled to get the benefits of this scheme need to go with the eligibility criteria. They should have the following documents while submitting eKYC for more convenience. Here are the documents that they should have.
- Farmer’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card number
- Some more basic information
Why is KYC necessary for this Yojna?
There are some genuine reasons why KYC is necessary for this Yojna.
- The Reserve Bank of India has made it compulsory to keep all the transactions in front of their eyes so that all frauds and illegal practices can be prevented.
- Having eKYC also prevents money Laundering.
- To get the benefits of this Yojna, all the farmers need to submit KYC details.
- Two types of verification are necessary, one is with an Aadhar number and the second one is in-person verification.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC Update:-
This scheme has been beneficial for a lot of people already and more than 10 crore people from each state are taking benefit of this Yojna. Let us know some more benefits of this Yojna.
- All the farmers who are not financially stable will get benefits from this scheme.
- Farmers all over the country will be given the prior advantage of this Yojna because it is regulated by the central government of India.
- With the mobile app of PM Kisan Yojna, users can check every single thing and will also get timely notifications about the updates the government is going for.
- The government is also running different campaigns to let farmers know about this Yojna so that they can avail benefits out of it.
- The motive of eKYC is to help farmers and prevent money laundering and other fraudulent activities.
How to update PM Kisan KYC Update through CSC?
KYC can also be updated offline but it might be a daunting task. That’s why here we encourage people to take advantage of online portals and update their KYC. But still, we have given the process of offline KYC update. Here are the steps that they should follow to update KYC from CSC.
- To update KYC at the Common Service Center, users need to carry some basic documents such as an Aadhar Card number with a mobile number.
- Then ask on the portal to update your Aadhar card for the PM Kisan Yojna scheme.
- Now you will be asked for biometric login.
- After that, you can see your account, so update your Aadhar number and submit the form.
- You will get a confirmation message to your registered mobile number that your KYC is updated.
Know Beneficiary Status:-
Many farmers don’t know whether they are eligible for the benefits or not. But don’t worry, you can check the PM Kisan Status List and confirm whether you are eligible or not.
- Just enter your Aadhar Card number and mobile number then tap on the Get Data button to get complete information.
- Users can also check with the app that the government has designed for the benefit of the farmers, they can check everything on their mobile phones.
- The app can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store and make themselves registered with all the relevant details.
- They can educate themselves with all the prior information given on the website.
- For more information, they can also call a toll-free customer care number.
How to update PM Kisan KYC Update?
All the farmers who are looking to update their KYC should follow the steps that we have given below. Here are the steps –
- First of all, visit the PM Kisan official website.
- Then just tap on the Farmer’s Corners to proceed further.
- Now tap on the KYC option.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in your registered Aadhar number and then click on Search.
- Now you will get OTP on your registered mobile number, just enter that OTP to finish the process.
Read Also :-
That’s all about the PM Kisan KYC update, we have given every single piece of information about PM Kisan KYC. Just read everything carefully and get the benefits out of it. We hope you found this information relevant and helpful.